Sunday, September 14, 2014

I've been living backwards


So I have a new schedule at work, were I am completely living backwards. In at midnight or 4 am out before ten, it just hard to be awake or really live a real life. So I have been doing a lot of sleeping, playing the sims medieval and most of the time just sitting on my butt watching YouTube videos.

Still unmediated, but that is almost completely fixed, in the form of medcaid. I just got of the information for it on Friday and getting ready to lay out everything on going on my life, and not sure how that is going to go down.

And School is happening, and I just don’t have energy. The sad fact that it has taken me almost three days to write this tiny amount of writing. Heck, I filmed a few things for my friend and I’s YouTube channel, but I still have nothing.

So yea, still around. Just lurking at the moment. More later.

-Skadi.

No comments:

Post a Comment